In the year 2020, 500 keywords accounted for approximately 8.4% of all search volume. What does this mean?
If you want to reach Google’s first page, you need a real game plan. If you go into SEO blindly, you won’t achieve the right results, and keep in mind you are not the only law firm out there. The goal of every law firm is to be on Google’s first page, and they are probably using the exact keywords as you.
A law firm internet marketing service can help you receive the results, but you can’t just pick any company. The following article will tell you how you can choose the best marketing agency to reach Google’s number one spot.
1. Establish Your Target Audience and Develop Your Goals around Them
Every expert in law firm SEO tips will ask you who your target audience is and what your company’s goals are in helping them. Before you go hiring a law firm’s marketing team, you’re going to need to evaluate your goals and objectives. Below are some questions to ask yourself to help you out:
- What are your expectations regarding expanding your reach with your target audience?
- In the next quarter or year, how many new leads do you hope to target?
- During that time frame, how many new clients would you like to convert?
- Are you capable of converting those leads? What needs to be done if not?
- What kind of image do you want your law firm to have?
- Do you have revenue goals for your law firm?
- Can you use any of your current digital assets to support your objectives?
- Do you need to improve your website for mobile devices?
- Would you like to see additional content developed?
- Is local SEO important to you?
- Do you want more organic results or paid campaigns?
It would help if you outlined these goals clearly before you began. By doing so, you give the law firm marketing service a clear understanding of what you want to achieve.
2. Make Sure to Research on the Law Marketing Service to Learn Their Track Record
The most important thing you want to know about the law firm’s internet marketing service is their experience within the industry. You want to know they’re delivering marketing results for law firms and if any of their pst customers has made it to Google’s first page results.
We tend to think that all marketing is the same. However, law firms have their own unique set of requirements. You must select an agency with a proven track record in law firm internet marketing service. Ensure they understand concepts such as:
- How can law firms optimize their websites?
- How should an SEO campaign target the right keywords?
- What is the optimal Adwords campaign structure to generate maximum results?
- What is the best place for us to build legal SEO backlinks?
In addition, make sure your agency follows the latest best practice guidelines. The field of digital marketing is constantly evolving. A company that publishes content regularly contributes to legal marketing blogs, or speaks on the subject is a good sign.
3. Don’t Be Afraid to Ask Them about Their Work Processes and Reporting Methods
After discovering the law firm internet marketing service can deliver results, you need to know their work method. Learn how they will work with you daily and are you compatible with them. Keep these considerations in mind when asking a law firm marketing representative questions:
- How will they approach lead generation, content creation, and SEO campaigns?
- Do you have the capability of meeting them in person or via video if necessary?
- How much contact do you have with the agency after the initial meeting to discuss your needs?
- Would you have a dedicated manager who would answer questions and act as a channel for ideas?
- Are they able to work effectively with your employees?
- How will they track SEO performance, analyze reports, and show results?
The factors above should be established early in the process, so you know what to expect from the law firm internet marketing service. You don’t want to be lost during the process and not know if you’re getting your money’s worths.
4. Always Ask For Proof of Results on past Law Firm SEO
You should look beyond online reviews, testimonials, and case studies on the company’s website. Remember, they’re marketers and know how to present information to make them look good.
You want to see actual numbers and data that support the types of results you want to achieve. For example, did they help another law firm generate new leads or improve website search rankings? What is the return on investment in pay-per-click advertising or landing page conversions?
Pay attention to the law firm internet marketing service SEO results. What can you expect from their guidance when their website does not rank well in Google?
Make sure they provide specific examples to back up their claims. The best thing you can do is approach existing or past clients for their open and honest feedback about the agency’s service.
5. Make Sure Their Law Firm Marketing Services Include Local SEO
Of course, you want to reach the first result page of Google globally, but it’s essential to do it with local SEO. You must hire a marketing agency specializing in ranking people locally with a proven track record of results.
Many SEO firms rank only internal pages for lawyers. This is because a brand built around an internal page is easier to rank than a homepage. However, there is one big disadvantage in this approach: more prominent brands tend to rank better in local search results.
Request a Local Falcon report from the SEO company with a 1-mile radius of their clients’ offices using the target keyword. By reviewing the Local Falcon report, you can see how their past clients rank locally? Also, keep in mind that if the law firm marketing services do not know what a Local Falcon is, it’s best not to do business with them.
Contact the Best Law Firm Internet Marketing Service for Results
Law Firm Marketing 360 provides full-service digital marketing solutions to law firms nationwide. Among our online marketing services are law firm website design, local SEO, and building backlinks.
You only receive services tailored to meet your needs so that you get the best results possible. Contact the best law firm internet marketing service today!